As a non-profit organization, Cyversity relies on the generosity and the engagement of those companies and institutions who recognize the importance of our work. Such groups work on the front lines of cybersecurity and thus have keen insights into the dynamics of cybersecurity and the particular value that a diverse and inclusive workforce makes possible.
In return, as we work holistically to attract, train, and retain a diverse and inclusive workforce, we make opportunities available to forward-looking companies and institutions who are not just the beneficiaries of Cyversity’s efforts, but who want to invest in our long-term success.
Cyversity is changing the landscape of cybersecurity and bridging the need for a more diverse and inclusive workforce. We cannot do it alone and need full community support to get there.
Our global sponsors include some of the most iconic and influential brands including Google, Target, and United Airlines. Sponsorship isn’t just the right thing to do–it’s a smart investment in all of our futures.
As a Cyversity sponsor, your support will help fund professional development initiatives, training and scholarship opportunities, and other programs and services. These efforts will be of significant benefit to your company, providing you with a larger, more diverse talent pool to defend your technology infrastructure.
Be a Part of the Solution
Now it’s your turn. Cyversity has a variety of sponsorship packages to align with the needs and interests of your organization and are open to customized opportunities. Some Cyversity sponsorship benefits include:
- Membership for your team members
- Programmatic Committee Membership, with voting privileges
- Cash scholarships
- Marketing & Co-Branding Benefits
- Corporate Networking & Matching
- Discounted access to professional training programs
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting (job posting, access to member Slack channels, etc.)
- Collaborate with Cyversity leaders for research, publications, presentations, and white papers and research studies